Our doors are open and we are ready to welcome you back. J&J Conferences has prepared the Conference Centre to comply with all the necessary and latest health and safety protocols and we want to assure you that your wellbeing is our highest priority.
Whilst everything may have changed, some things stay the same, as we continue to offer our best service for all your conferencing and training needs.
The following protocols are mandatory according to Government Regulations and will be strictly adhered to for the safety of both guests and staff alike:
To protect our delegates and staff and to prevent a potentially high-risk person from entering the conference centre, all delegates are required to be screened on arrival, this includes:
- J&J Conferences operating on a strict No Mask No Entry policy.
- Positioning of sanitation stands at all entry points.
- Delegates completing and signing a questionnaire as specified by the regulations.
- Delegates allowing their temperature to be checked with a thermal scanner.
- If a delegates temperature falls within the normal range and they do not show any symptoms they will be required to sanitise their hands and proceed to their venue.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All staff have received training on COVID-19 preventative measures and hygiene protocols.
- Educational signage is displayed for both guests and staff.
- Staff are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) in line with regulations.
- Increased sanitising and disinfecting practices thought the Conference Centre.
- Public social distancing, demarcated area, physical barriers where necessary and PPE.
- Sanitisation of high touch areas and deep cleaning.
- Sanitising stands spread throughout the conference centre with signage encouraging delegates and staff to increase their sanitising and disinfecting practices.
PHYSICAL AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Floor decals at queuing points will be used to indicate the spacing of no less than 1.5m between each person.
- Foyer furniture has been re-positioned to adhere to the physical distancing guidelines.
- Maximum capacities in a given space, as indicated by the Department of Health, will be strictly enforced.
- Seating will be spread out to ensure that a 1.5-metre social distancing is maintained.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Delegates will be required to wear a mask except when eating.
- Tea and coffee stations will be managed by our staff who will serve delegates individually.
- All food will be served individually wrapped and plated to avoid any risk of contamination.
In short, we are not only complying with all the requirements of the Disaster Management Act but going above and beyond these measures to do everything within our power to keep all who enter our premises as safe as possible. By working together we will overcome and succeed!
We look forward to welcoming you back! Please contact us if you have any questions.